Aquawork always offers the best quality in contents as well as in production and technical equipments. Only through the combination of these three elements, plus a delicate treatment in image and sound post production, we can get the best results.
We have done a qualitative leap with the arrival of our new Red Epic Dragon camera |
Aquawork has a totally operative and independent and perfectly balanced submarine equipment,
where the Red Epic Dragon camera is encased in an Amphibico housing, la Rouge.
Rafa Herrero is the submarine cameraman and Andrea Casini the submarine lighting technician,
both professionals with a wide experience in underwater filming.
A close-circuit equipment Evolution + CCR design, with operative working capacity up to - 100 meters depth, according to the qualification of their operators. These equipments allow a bigger stay under the water and closer approach to wild life, as they do not loose any bubbles.
Red Epic Dragon digital cinema camera, featuring a 6K sensor capable of capturing 1 to 120 frames per second at full resolution.
Rouge underwater housing for the RED Epic cinema camera by Amphibico:
- Designed for professional underwater use
- Full electronic control of the camera, with a state of the art control system, 14 Electronic push button controls on dual Amphibi-grips® and a menu panel provides; -Direct access to operational camera functions such as Record, White Balance, Shutter Speed, ISO & Aperture at finger tip access.
- Easy access to camera navigation functions such as Menu, Up, Down, Right, Left & Select to change camera's parameters.
- Access to various user define functions, to execute a number of the camera's user keys & function keys.
- "REDMOTE NOT REQUIRED" All controls are on the grips
- Servo driven proportional Manual Focus wheel
- Servo driven proportional Manual Zoom wheel
- Servo driven Manual Iris wheel
- Power On/Off
- Rear view & top view window to use with the RED TOUCH 5.0" LCD display
- Water sensor alarm
- Stream lined positioned Tally light provided to inform your talent diver when camera is recording
- 4 auxiliary ports, supporting bulkhead connectors such as HDMI & HD-SDI outputs
- Optional External monitor ready
- Accepts compatible V-Mount batteries (RED Brick, Switronix XP-L95RED etc)
- Accessory mounting holes of various standard sizes underneath housing.
- Housing will accept the most popular lenses from Nikon, Canon as well as cinema PL mount lenses
- Perfectly balanced
- Dimensions: 14.75"(37.5cm) Long x 9.75"(24.8cm) High x 14"(35.5cm) Wide
Working depth -100 meters